The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long After
With over 30 years experience in the industry as a salesman, manager and owner of janitorial and related businesses I have dealt with many employee, technical and legal issues.
Over My Business Career
- ADA Compliance in office buildings - Assisted owners with practical solutions for compliance by assembling a team of disabled individuals to survey buildings and needs.
- Illegal Subcontractors - As a member of our associations (BSCAI) Government Affairs Group - worked to inform customers of potential pitfalls and problems (which still exist on a limited basis)
- Repeal of NC Sales Tax on Services - Through communications with other government affairs members in other states who had experienced this legislation assisted in letter writing and information to customers of the effects. This issue may be revisited again in our legislature.
- Act as Mediator between customer contractor to resolve various technical, employee of contractual issues.
- Provide bidding, specification, analysis, and recommendations for selection of contractor to customer.
- Assist fellow contractors in any aspects of their company in dealing with growth, government compliance, insurance, cash flows, and general good business practices. Also provide or develop forms, procedures and assist with technical situations.
- Contractual cost reductions due to business climate - work with customer and contractor to reduce costs in the most effective and unintrucive manner
There are still issues that arise that need my experience and knowledge.